At GCAIMX, we take the privacy of our users very seriously. Here are a few key points to keep in mind:
- We go to great lengths to protect the privacy of our users, as well as our own privacy.
- We are the sole custodians of the information you submit to us through our services. We do not share or sell your information with anyone, including your IP address and device identifiers, which we collect solely for the purpose of verifying that it is the same individual using our service and not being shared with others, which is a violation of our terms.
- We do not ask for your full name upon registration, only a username. Since we only sell virtual products and services, we do not ask for your address.
- Once the time period in which we may need to defend against a chargeback or dispute has passed, we delete your IP and device data.
- We will always refuse to provide any information about our users to third parties with unlawful legal demands.
- We handle your information with care, and we ask that you do the same. Make sure to use a locked HTTPS session on our website at all times, and do not post sensitive information about yourself on our website.
- For more information about how we handle your privacy, payment methods, and overall security, including logs, please see the footer of our website.