We offer a range of products and services, including this website and its commerce features, forums, and software products through our software loader. We may also offer products and services through sub-services, such as official links from our website, forums hosted on external platforms (e.g. EPVP), or chats and channels hosted on communication platforms (e.g. Discord). For the purposes of these terms and rules, we will refer to all of these as our "services".
By using our services, you agree to the following terms and rules:
- You are allowed to register and use only one account on our website. If you lose access to your account, please use the "forgot password" option at sign in, or contact us for assistance. Creating multiple accounts for yourself is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for all activity on your account and for keeping your account secure. It is your responsibility to ensure that only you have access to your account, regardless of whether the activity was caused by you or someone else.
- Sharing access to our services with others, including access to your account, loader keys, or private sub-services (e.g. private Telegram or Discord groups), is not allowed. Any violations of this rule may result in the suspension or termination of your access to our services.
- Posts in our services should be made in English only, unless otherwise specified in our sub-services.
- Advertising other products, services, commercial entities, sellers, shops, marketplaces, or anything that could lead customers away from our website and towards purchasing from another source is strictly prohibited. This includes attempting to redirect traffic or promote your own products or services in a spammy or disruptive manner. This rule does not apply to our
- Do not share, sell, or trade our products or services without our written consent.
- Do not use our products or services for any illegal activity.
- Do not try to reverse engineer or modify our products or services.
- Do not try to access our servers or attempt to disrupt the functionality of our services.
- Do not use our services to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems, networks, or data.
- Do not use our services to transmit any viruses, worms, or other malicious software.
- Do not use our services to send spam or engage in phishing or other forms of internet fraud.
- Do not use our services to harass, threaten, or otherwise abuse other people.
- Do not use our services in a way that violates the terms of service or other agreements that you have entered into with third parties.
- By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that no refunds will be granted for used keys or products, even if a chargeback is initiated. These terms can be presented to your bank if necessary.
- You may not use our services to disseminate any viruses, malware, or other harmful software.
- We are not liable for any problems that may occur with your device or account as a result of using our services. This includes, but is not limited to, device or account bans, data loss, or damage to hardware or software.
- Our services may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
- We reserve the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. By continuing to access or use our services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our services, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the same subject matter.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.